CANCELLATION / RESCHEDULING LASH EXTENSIONS
We strive to accommodate our clients to the best of our ability. All of our appointment confirmations are sent via text or email. Please honor your appointment, if you must cancel or reschedule please do so at least 24-Hours * before your appointment time to avoid a cancellation fee. If cancelling/rescheduling for 2 or more people, please do so at least 24 hours before the scheduled appointment time to avoid a cancellation fee.
A $50 holding deposit is required to hold appointments for instant pretty lashes,LLC . If you choose not to pay the holding deposit, we will not hold your appointment time or date. You will be billed a $75 cancellation fee for each appointment that is cancelled less than 24 - hours before the appointment time.
- No-shows will be billed for the full (100%) amount for the appointment.
- Clients who have no-showed for appointments will be asked to prepay/pay towards their visit when booking future appointments.
- All appointment cancellations must be made & confirmed via telephone. Appointment cancellations through text or email are welcomed.
We ask that our clients are on time for their appointments to ensure sufficient time for quality results.
- While there is no fee for late arrivals, the length of the appointment may be reduced due to time restraints.
- Guests arriving over 15 minutes late may be asked to reschedule, as accommodating late clients may inconvenience the time of the next appointments. While we will try our best to accommodate you, understand that your appointment may be rescheduled at our discretion. In this event, the cancellation/rescheduling policy will come into effect.
We do not perform refill services on work that was not done with Instant Pretty Lashes, LLC – NO EXCEPTIONS. If you currently have lash extensions on, you must get them removed before receiving your first new set with us. This is to avoid the risk of mixing different adhesives and materials from work done in other salons or lash artist.
* Refill prices are based on a 40% requirement anything less then 20 lashes per eye is considered a "Full- Set" and will be charged according.
We accept Cash and all major credit cards.
Gratuities are accepted.
*Contract will be presented at time of booking.
BOOKINGS: To secure a date and scheduled makeup times a signed contract is required with a 25% deposit due at the time of signing. The deposit is non-refundable and non-transferrable.
SERVICE LOCATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS: Location of service for the day‐of‐event will be at the discretion of the client. A work area / parking needs to be made available for the Makeup Artist at said location. Ample lighting, whether by means of natural light or by lamps, is necessary for services to be performed properly.
LIABILITY: All brushes and makeup products are kept sanitary. All products are sanitized between every makeup application. Any skin condition should be reported by the client to the makeup artist prior to application, and if needed a sample test of makeup may be performed on the skin to rest reaction.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Notification of the cancellation of this Agreement by either party must be made in writing within 14 calendar days prior to Event date. Failure to provide said notice will result in the pursuit of damages permissible under the laws of the state of California.